Demolition work on the Washington Bridge continues Monday morning with RIDOT crews focusing on the bridge pier.
The Trump administration has signed off on $220 million in previously appropriated federal grants to help replace the ...
The Rhode Island Department of Transportation said that part of Gano Street in Providence will be closed on March 29 and ...
PROVIDENCE, R.I. (WPRI) — Bridge and pier demolition work will temporarily close Gano Street at the I-195 overpass this weekend. The Rhode Island Department of Transportation (RIDOT) said the closures ...
A video by Kansas-based engineer Casey Jones reportedly shows chunks of the old Washington Bridge still in the Seekonk River.
PROVIDENCE, R.I. (WPRI) — After weeks of uncertainty over federal funding for the Washington Bridge project, Gov. Dan McKee announced Thursday that Rhode Island will be getting that much-needed ...
Gov. Dan McKee puts to rest concerns that the Trump administration would cancel a big chunk of funding for the massive ...
The $221 million Washington Bridge project in Rhode Island is set to move forward, as a federal grant was recently signed.
Rhode Island's governor once again faces backlash over plans to shell out more taxpayer cash to state department heads.
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results